Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Weekend is Over

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I did, in-fact I have had a nice long weekend. A 44 day weekend to be exact. But that is coming to a close because tomorrow I start my new job. (More on that later!)

But I would rather reminisce on the fun I had this past weekend. Here are some shots from mine and Zac's day at the Pittsburgh Pirates ball game.

The view of the field and the city from our seats.


Zac on the bridge as we walk to the game.


A hot day calls for a cool treat. :)
I hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Karlita said...

that stadium looks great! happy trip to Italy!!

Miss Spelled Southern Belle said...

Thank you! It was amazing. Maybe I can get my act together soon and post some pictures.

Noora said...

Great pics! :)

From Finland, with ♥,
curiousnoora.blogspot.fi