Friday, April 8, 2011

Final Weant Wedding

With in 10 months and 4 days my brother, sister and I were all wed.
I know, I know, my poor parents.

This past weekend my sister married the love of her life, David. It was at our home church and the reception was held at a nearby park. The weather was warm and beautiful. The dogwood trees and azaleas were in full bloom and thankfully for the spring showers earlier that week the pollen was washed away (Yea! no need for Zyrtec).
I was Morgan's Matron of Honor (yeish, that makes me sound old). Jeremy and Abbi were a groomsman and a bridesmaid and Zac was an usher.

Here are some favorite videos from the wedding.
~ There are several more videos on YouTube. Click here for all of the videos that I have uploaded.~
The morning of the wedding we had a Bridal Breakfast at the the Maid of Honor's lake house. So we arrived by boat.

Morgan's friends all helped to make a scrapbook of fun time they had with Morgan. Judith Anne wrote an awesome rap on her page. I love it!



David isn't a huge fan of cake, so they decided to serve Banana Pudding instead. As you can see, David is a fan of pudding!

My 3rd cousin Lucian is such a ham! He gets out on the dance floor and puts on a show at every wedding. David thought that he could hang with him, but I think Lucian has him beat.

Happy wishes to the newly-wed couple! We love you both. 

2 comments:

lesleydaviesphotography said...

Love the blog, Kelly! This is great, thanks for posting the videos!

Unknown said...

Kelly, I love seeing the pictures and your comments. Loved seeing you at the wedding and so happy for you and Zac and wish you much success and happiness in your new location. Bettye