Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back

Two years ago I started a sad attempt to blog. But the problem was that I didn't "get" blogs 2 years ago. I didn't read them, nor did I have the desire to post regularly. But now things have changed. I have been reading my friends blogs recently and I realized that I do have interesting things going on to write about, and by-golly I'm going to blog again!!
I just hope it is something that I can keep up.


So what has happened in the past 2 years? Well, let's see...
Zac and I continued to date. This past December he asked me to be his wife and on May 29, 2010 I did.

I moved into his 2 bedroom, 1180 squared-foot town home and we have been throwing ourselves into renovating and decorating. (Read: this place was in need of a woman's touch).






He and I still work at TSC and we spend most of our free time together either working on the house, entertaining the puppy or riding our bikes.



So those are a few high lights in a nut shell. Stick around and I'm going to do my best to keep you up to date as to what is happening in the Cook household.

No comments: