Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh Hipsters....

Are you watching ABC's Happy Endings? If not, you should check it out.
Any who... last night's episode had a reference to hipsters. Oh hipsters... you are odd, snobby, ironically fashionable and you are fun to watch. Nashville had their fair share of hipsters, East Nashville to be exact. But this show cracked me up because they had the hipsters defined to a tee. I just wonder if they found it as humorous as I did.

But, in honesty, hipsters, I have love for you. Even if your desire is to be unique and not care about your appearance, but you all dress the same and you do strive to be trendy. Cheers!

5 comments:

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

I didn't think anyone else loved this show as much as me. Its soooo funny.

Tanya from
dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I'll have to check out this show. It looks hysterical. I'm pretty impressed with all of the funny new shows that are out this fall! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day and following. :) Have a great day!

Unknown said...

i have never heard of this show x

Miss Spelled Southern Belle said...

Chiara and KristyB,
Thanks for the comments! Obviously I'm not good on the this side of blogging. I do love reading them though. Thanks for the links!
Best wishes!
Kelly

Bubble My Licorice said...

haven't seen this post :)
your blog is great!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/