Monday, October 11, 2010

Diamonds and Campfires


Recent Facebook walk postings
Morgan Weant: i read your blog :)
Lynn Steller: you have a blog? what's it about?
Kelly Weant Cook: Nothing these days. I'm doing a crappy job at updating it.

True true. I'm not doing a great job of blog updating. In my defense it is time consuming. (Excuses, I know.)
These past 2 weeks have been great!
Last Friday my little sister got engaged! Tentatively they plan to have the wedding in early April. That means that my brother, sister and I will all be wed within 12 months.

Two weekends back Zac and I went with our friends on a camping and biking trip. It was a perfect fall adventure. This was my 1st time in my adult life I slept in a tent. Sleeping was alright, the ground was a bit hard and Cotton was a bit restless in the tent at times; but I was warm and as Zac says, "a cold Kelly is an ornery Kelly." 

This past weekend we were in Atlanta for Heath Hinds and Leslie O'Byrne's wedding. 
Mr. & Mrs. Hinds


Sporting my new shorter hair do.

Katie, me, and Laura

Nima, Zac, Blake, and Erin


1 comment:

Katelyn Ellis said...

Morgan's engaged??? When did this happen??? Why haven't you told me! Slacker.